Our holistic ingredients are one of the pillars of our skincare line. Therefore, we use only exceptional quality ingredients possible.
Our products are made from cold pressed, unrefined, unprocessed, certified organic botanical oils and butters. We use responsibly sourced & therapeutic grade certified organic essential oils. The herbs & spices used for our clay masks are hand-selected from the finest harvests each year. The herbs we procure are trusted for their unmatched quality and freshness.
The only ingredients used in our products are on their respective packaging, product page and ingredients page. There are no hidden ingredients whatsoever. We procure only highest quality ingredients because ‘You matter to us.’
‘Gaea’ means goddess of earth. The benefit of using natural, plant-based and holistic ingredients is that you do not have to worry about any side effects. We promise our products are made with ancient wisdom & natural holistic ingredients that are safe and beneficial for your skin. Our skincare line is curated with natural, toxin-free, raw & certified organic ingredients to provide you utmost care possible.
We do not use any shortcuts and say no to outsourcing. We create, manufacture and package our products by hand in micro-batches in our dedicated studio/beauty kitchen.
We say ‘NO’ to:
LIST OF OUR HOLISTIC INGREDIENTS
- Acai Berry - Acai berries are high in antioxidants that protects skin from maturing and promotes healthy and radiant skin. It's rich in vitamins A, B, C, and E, so it's going to revive your skin, heal damaged skin cells, and restore moisture.
Activated Charcoal- has been used for thousands of years in eastern medicine. It has been used for removal of toxins, digestive health, anti-aging, teeth-whitening and many more other benefits. It is a great natural treatment for people suffering with clogged pores, bacteria and fungus in skin aka acne, eczema and psoriasis. Thus, activated charcoal help speed up the healing process from skin disorders.
Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera is miraculous plant. It has been of great significance to Ayurveda the traditional Indian medicine, Chinese medicine for healing skin, healing wounds, gut issues and for its anti-inflammatory properties. Aloe Vera gives us anti-inflammatory gel which comes from the inner part of its leaf. It can be used safely as anti-fungal and antimicrobial agent. It can soothe the itching, rashes and irritations on the skin and beyond. It can be used in times of burns & skin conditions to name a few acne, eczema and psoriasis. Aloe Vera is a great skin regenerator.
- Ashwagandha Powder- Ashwagandha has high levels of antioxidants helps in fighting off free radicals which causes the signs of aging, wrinkles, dark spots, fine lines, and blemishes.
- Alfalfa- Alfalfa is brimming with antioxidants. Alfalfa is powerful in soothing skin and brighten the dull skin. It is packed with nutrients, proteins, minerals and vitamins which help skin looking health and youthful.
- Angelica Root (Archangelica) – Angelica Root is rich in antioxidants, nutrients, minerals and vitamins which makes it superb treatment for dry, sensitive skin.
- Avocado oil- Avocado is luxuriously rich in fatty acids and is a brilliant moisturizer for the skin. It has abundance of vitamin E in it, along with potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients that can nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Baobab Seed oil- Baobab seed oil is bursting with omega fatty acids – it’s hydrating and doesn’t clog the pores. It is an ideal oil for skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Baobab oil is nourishing, improves the elasticity of the skin and soothing for the damaged irritated skin.
- Beet root- Beetroot has anti-aging properties and is great option for both internal and external consumption. Lycopene in beetroot is a powerful antioxidant that protects from pre-mature aging and fights free radical damage. It supports the skin looking youthful.
Black Seed Oil - has been commonly used by Ayurveda for centuries for its medicinal and therapeutic value. It’s derived from the seeds of black cumin also known as Black caraway from the plant Nigella Sativa. Black seed oil is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal by nature. In Ayurveda, black seed oil is touted for being super effective. It can not only control the overproduction of the oil, but also reduces the clogged pores and soothes the skin irritation.
Black (Hawaiian) lava Salt- is all-natural unrefined Hawaiian sea salt that has been blended with activated charcoal from local coconut shells. Activated charcoal has a range of benefits for the skin as it is extremely effective at sucking out impurities, oils and clearing up acne from the skin. This salt works wonders for the skin as it has many health and medicinal benefits. This salt increase circulation, help flush out toxins, reduce blemishes and accumulations of other harmful substances from the dermis. It will slough off dead skin cells and bacteria clogged in the pores. It is a supercharged skin detoxifier and your new BFF if you have troublesome skin.
- Borage seed oil – Borage seed oil is an excellent choice for your skin’s health and its wellness. It restores moisture, smoothens the dry and damaged skin. It provides great relief to people who suffer from chronic skin disorders such as eczema & atopic dermatitis.
- Cacao (Theobroma Cacao)- It is an excellent skin moisturizer and is a great healer. It's anti-inflammatory by nature and full of antioxidants that not only protects but also repairs the skin at the same time. You can bid farewell to premature aging, blemishes, redness by adding it to your skin care ritual!
- Calendula (Calendula Officinalis)- Calendula is gentle on all skin types. It is ideal for any skin inflammation. Calendula has antiseptic properties which makes it a great option for treating wounds and preventing acne naturally. Calendula oil is one of the most popular and effective topical oils. It’s exceptional for those with sensitive skin. Upon using it topically your skin that will receive tremendous benefits, thanks to the its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and other beneficial properties. It’s a great moisturizer for dry and chapping skin, works wonders in alleviating inflammation, minor cuts, wounds, skin issues.
- Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil - is a natural source of antioxidants and vitamins A & B. This oil helps to heal dry, chapped, cracked skin and balances the moisture in skin. This oil has great anti-aging abilities, nourish skin cells and help to improve skin elasticity.
- Carrot seed oil- is a nutrient dense oil. It is rich in beta carotene and vitamins. Carrot Seed Oil helps to heal dry, mature skin and balances the skin.
- Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum Annuum)- The main ingredient in Cayenne pepper is capsaicin which is anti-inflammatory and full of antioxidants. Cayenne pepper is used to relieve itching and dull skin. Cayenne pepper is touted in Ayurvedic medicine for its ability to improve blood circulation which speeds up skin’s healing process and stimulates blood flow which helps nutrients to get to skin cells allowing for healthy flawless skin.
- Ceylon Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zealanicum Blum) - The antibacterial properties of the spice help eliminate the bacteria that causes acne. Cinnamon increases the blood circulation that promotes speedy healing.
- Chamomile – Chamomile is a great option for soothing inflamed skin. It heals the skin gently and softens it over time. It helps skin looking youthful.
- Clove (Syzygium Aromaticum)- Clove is dynamite when it comes to health benefits. It holds great significance in East Asia. In Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese medicine, it has been used extensively it contains a compound eugenol that has antibacterial properties. It can clear cystic acne and kill infections while reducing any swelling.
- Dandelion - Dandelion contain high levels of the antioxidant beta-carotene, which is known to provide strong protection against cellular damage and oxidative stress.
- Evening primrose oil- Evening Primrose Oil has the ability to soothe, moisturize and enhance the elasticity of the skin, scalp, and hair. It helps in reducing redness, wrinkles, dryness and irritation of the skin and in achieving a healthy, clear, refreshed and radiating complexion.
- Frankincense essential oil- It is known as King of essential oils and is extracted from the resin boswellia serrata. Frankincense reduces acne and skin scars and helps in toning and lifting the skin. It is great healer for dry and cracked skin. It can fortify the skin, its elasticity and protect us against blemishes of aging.
- Fenugreek powder - The presence of vitamin C in fenugreek seeds lightens the skin complexion and gives it a beautiful glow without drying the skin out.
French Green Clay- is considered as a healing clay as it has enormous absorbent powers. It is beneficial in removing toxic substances and impurities from your skin, exfoliating the dead skin cells and reducing inflammation in acne. This clay originates from France and is one of the most effective and most commonly used mineral skin clays.
Fuller’s Earth Clay (Solum Fullonum)- Fuller’s earth clay literally soaks up oil. This sandy clay boasts incredible drawing, pore clearing abilities and drying properties. It has mild bleaching properties and is widely used in natural skin care as a skin lightening agent that makes it great for reducing the appearance of dark spots and acne scars.
- Geranium essential oil- This mild yet colossal of skincare firms sagging skin, reduces the appearance of scars, stretch marks and clarifies the skin.
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) - It contains around 40 antioxidant properties that prevent free radical damage and protect against aging. It also evens skin tone and improves elasticity.
- Grapefruit essential oil- Grapefruit oil is derived from the rind of nourishing rich grapefruit. Grapefruit has citrusy scent. From centuries grapefruit has been celebrated for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is great for lifting mood. Grapefruit is considered as great choice for melting cellulite and that’s why it is considered as one of the best essential oils to fight off cellulite naturally.
- Gotu Kola (Brahmi/Centella Asiatica)- Gotu kola is a star ingredient in Ayurvedic medicine and Ayurvedic beauty products. It is most known for is its ability to improve blood circulation. It speeds up the skin's healing process and makes it effective in treating varicose veins, broken capillaries, stubborn cellulite and stimulates blood flow which helps skin cells to get nourished.
- Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) – It is best known for regenerating, rejuvenating, repairing, revitalizing and replenishing skin while cleansing pores, and alleviating the appearance of scars, blemishes, spots and not so even skin. This nugget has breathtakingly emotional benefits too. Benefits of everlasting Immortelle are heavenly for all kinds of skincare.
- Hemp Seed Oil– Hemp seed oil is extremely luxurious; it contains essential omega fatty acids and proteins that can be easily absorbed by the skin releasing its anointing nutrition. For the health and wellness of the skin and body hemp seed oil offers complete protein, nutrition, and essential amino acids.
- Indian gooseberry/Amla - It is brimming with robust antioxidants. These antioxidants can protect the skin from damaging free radicals. Facial treatment with Indian gooseberry helps shrink pores and restores skin firmness by stimulating collagen production.
- Jojoba oil- Jojoba oil is an excellent moisturizer and a promoter of skin health as it nourishes and conditions thirsty skin. It has unmatched ability to moisturize the skin, balance the oil production, deep clean the pores and leave it feeling silky soft. It is packed with peptides and lipids that contains the highest levels of phenolic compounds.
- Kaolin clay (White Halloysite)- Kaolin Clay is the gentlest, mildest of all the clays. It’s great for delicate & sensitive skin. It gently exfoliates, cleanses and stimulates skin. And because it blends so well with water, it’s used in everything from masks to cleansers.
- Lavender essential oil- From ancient times lavender has been used for medicinal purposes. Lavender oil is antibacterial, antimicrobial & a powerful antioxidant due to which it has profound benefits on the skin as it can heal burns & wounds, restores skin complexion & reduces acne, slows aging with powerful antioxidants & improves eczema and psoriasis. It is calming in nature & widely used in aromatherapy.
- Licorice Root Powder- Licorice root extract contains the antioxidant glabridin and licochalcone A. They both have powerful anti-aging and skin-soothing properties. Glabridin in particular has been shown to mitigate the effects of sun damage.
- Lemon oil- It has strong anti-oxidant and anti-aging properties. It is quite effective against skin issues like greasy and oily, cuts, wounds, cellulite and rosacea. It is also mood and concentration booster and can be used as a natural stress buster. Lemon oil a tremendous ability to increase alertness and fight low energy while being calming and relaxing in nature.
- Macadamia nut oil- Macadamia nut oil is extremely nourishing for the skin. It is packed with omega fatty acids. The omega 6 in it helps to restore the skin’s barrier and the omega 9 makes this oil extremely moisturizing and regenerating. The mono-saturated fatty acids and oleic acid present in it also helps in reducing the water loss.
*Mango Seed Butter (Mangifera Indica) – is a rich moisturizer that contains essential fatty acids and is loaded with healthy nutrients for the skin. This butter is extremely soothing and healing for the irritated skin. It has Vitamin A, C and antioxidants that help you prevent premature aging and protect the skin from sun damage. Mango butter cleanses the skin’s surface of its impurities and unblocks pores. Mango Seed Butter is antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and has anti-aging properties. This butter is extremely effective on the skin suffering with dryness, eczema, dermatitis and/or mature skin.
- Marshmallow Root Powder (Althaea Officinalis) - The marshmallow plant produces mucilage, which helps soften the skin, lowers swelling, and kills bacteria. It can also treat sunburns and dry skin.
- Marula oil-Marula oil is ultra-lightweight and the skin drinks it up quickly. It is a great moisturizer for dry and mature skin. Continuous use of this oil is quite beneficial for smoothing fine lines, preventing stretch marks, and keeping skin hydrated and well-nourished.
- Myrrh essential oil- Magnificent myrrh favors your skin with holy devotion. This nurturing oil has been used from ancient times to purify and bless. It is remarkably suited to red, dry, and sensitive skin.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica)- Neem has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine both internally and externally. All parts of the neem tree can be used, the leaves, twigs, and oil from the nuts. It is extremely beneficial for the body. Neem tree is a complete pharmacy on its own.
- Neroli Essential oil- Neroli essential oil is anti-inflammatory. It is widely used in natural skincare products. It is great option for oily skin, in reducing the appearance of the scars/starch marks/signs of aging.
- Nutmeg (Myristica Fragans) – Nutmeg is known to have therapeutic properties that can heal scars caused by acne to sunspots. Its anti-inflammatory properties will help reduce the sight of pimples. The stimulating properties will certainly wake up the dead skin cells.
- Olive oil (Olea europaea)- Olive is a quite rich oil in terms of its nutrients. It has antioxidants and omega fatty acids that helps in preventing premature aging & protect the skin from oxidative stress. Regular application of olive oil can help you prevent from the signs photo-aging and sun damage. Olive oil can be amazing in fighting off cancer causing cells.
- Pink Rose (Rosa damascena)- The rose has been valued for its beauty and benefits worldwide. It is extremely soothing for the sensitive, delicate and dry skin. Rose contains antioxidants that fight off free radicals, skin irritants. It is nature’s toner that fights off the excess sebum.
- Pomegranate seed oil (Punica granatum)- Pomegranate seed oil is rich in omega fatty acids. It has strong anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties that keep free radicals at bay. It has presence of beneficial bioflavonoids which makes its excellent in protecting skin from sun damage. It also helps unclog pores on the face to help in relieve the symptoms of acne.
- Raw African Shea butter (Butyrospermum Parkii) - It has intense moisturizing properties and is naturally rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. Shea butter also provides a low level of UV protection.
- Raw Honey- It is one of the nature's best superfoods - is extremely healing & one of the highest vibrational food available on planet earth. Honey is nature’s sweetener, medicinal, rich in nutrient resources and holds valuable treasure of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and glucose oxidase. Honey gets antibacterial properties from nature and therefore it helps in relieving bacterial infections. From ancient times it has been used topically on abrasions, burns, cuts, cracks, scratches, wounds etc. Honey is timeless and across cultures has been used as a soothing, shielding amalgam for skin.
- Red Moroccan Rhassoul Clay- Rhassoul Clay has been prized for its therapeutic benefits. It contains high percentages of silica, magnesium, potassium and calcium. This mineral-rich ancient clay has a greater ability to absorb excess oil, draw out toxins and clear clogged pores, and is even gentle enough for individuals with highly sensitive skin. It improves elasticity, exfoliates dead skin and stimulates circulation.
- Red Alaea Sea Salt- Sea salt is naturally sourced from ocean water and is beaming with nutrients and minerals. It can help skin naturally detoxify, alkalize, and moisturized. Sea salt is also used to eliminate blackheads and clear pores, calm inflammation and itchy skin conditions, slough away dead skin cells, diminish puffiness, boost circulation, tone the skin, and absorb excess scalp oils. It is very mild and suitable for most sensitive skin types.
- Rose water (Rosa Damascena) - Rose water has been used for centuries, when it comes to external beauty. It is well-known for its ability to balance natural oils, hydrating and soothing properties. It is naturally antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. Rose water aids in healing scars, help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues. The aroma of roses is popular for its powerful mood enhancing ability.
- Rosehip oil (R. canina & R. rubiginosa)- It is made from the seeds of rose hips and has great anti-aging properties. Rose hip oil is excellent in reducing wrinkles, age spots and the appearance of fine lines. It is one of the richest available plant sources of Vitamin C. Adding rose hip oil to your beauty routine one can directly help to improve collagen and fight the signs of aging.
- Sacha Inchi Seed Oil - is an exotic oil derived from the seeds of the Plukenetia volubilis fruit. It is the richest plant-based source of vitamins and essential fatty acids. It protects against the damaging effects of sun exposure, regulates oil production, soothes and prevents inflammation, hydrates the skin without clogging the pores and maintain elasticity.
Saffron (Crocus Sativus) – This spice is nature’s wonder as it has abundant medicinal properties and is loaded with Vitamin A, C, B and quercetin which reduces production of melanin pigment to brighten the skin. It contains flavonoids with antioxidants that help with antiaging. It also has amazing antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help treat acne from the roots and prevent them from reoccurring.
Sweet Almond oil - It is mild and hypoallergenic. It keeps the skin soft, supple and smooth. Sweet Almond oil has a light texture, so it can be easily absorbed by the skin. It is safe for sensitive skin and baby skin. It has antioxidant properties and can protect against UV radiation damage.
- Sea buckthorn oil (Hippophae rhamnoides)- It is bright orange in color and have a high content of omega 7 that makes it a great option for fighting chronic dryness conditions. It is anti-inflammatory and is rich in antioxidants. It can help reduce the scars and speed the healing process. It is an amazing option for moisturizing and nourishing the skin.
- Spirulina- It is rich in nutrients, vitamins, fatty and amino acids. Spirulina decreases inflammation, tones the skin and encourages cell turnover to promote a more youthful-looking complexion.
- Tamanu oil (Calophyllum inophyllum)- Tamanu oil is a skin healer and anti-aging by nature. It is a skin rejuvenator. Tamanu oil has wide spectrum of benefits for the skin. Tamanu oil is a natural treatment to acne, acne scars, stretch marks, skin rashes, age spots, toenail fungus, eczema, psoriasis.
- Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) – Turmeric is anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-microbial. Curcumin is extremely beneficial for the skin and whole body. It’s part of Indian culture and used in Indian cooking, and Ayurvedic beauty products extensively and touted for its benefits in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Tocopherols(Vitamin E from non-GMO sunflowers) - It has antioxidant properties that speeds up cell generation and protects against skin cancer and UV radiation damage. Vitamin E reduces inflammation and keeps the skin healthy and youthful. Vitamin E acts as a skin healer as its absorbed in the epidermis layer of the skin. It can be extensively used in treating scars of acne, eczema, reduce wrinkles and makes the skin look healthier and younger.
- Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana)- Witch Hazel is a strong antioxidant. It has powerful astringent properties. It is a perfect fit for killing the bacteria that lives beneath the skin. Witch hazel can speed up the skin’s healing process and can minimize the signs of aging.
- Ylang-Ylang (Cananga Odorata) - Ylang Ylang Oil is known to balance and regulate oil production in the skin and hair, while also soothing inflammation and irritation.
Note: All the information provided above is for educational purposes only and this information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.